Pin me!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Vita who vita what vita woot woot!!!!

I have recently become obsessed over the vitamix blender!!!!! I was on a two week long mission to find one and buy one on eBay. Well I am happy to say on Wednesday I was successful! I am even happier to say it was delivered four days earlier than expected and I brought it on our trip with us. We busted it out today and created a breakfast green juice and a mid afternoon green smoothie. Both girls loved it!!!! I even froze the mid afternoon smoothie for a dessert slushie!! I just know that my life has completely changed and I can't wait to go to town with our new machine! I will be attempting a couple soups this week as well as breakfasts and it will replace my bullet for making my oat flour. I can't wait to begin incorporating more and more ingredients into our life. Please leave me any fun recipes if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment