4 Tbs honey
2 Tbs oil
1 1/2 Tbs cinnamon
Mix together and set aside.
2 cups + 4 Tbs of GF oat flour (I make mine using Trader Joe's GF oats)
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp corn free baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup honey
1 cup apple sauce
2 Tbs vanilla
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl
- In a large bowl blend together oil, agave, applesauce and vanilla
- Blend dry ingredients into wet and scoop into muffin tins.
- Spoon topping onto muffins and swirl with a butter knife.
- Bake muffins for 15-18 minutes at 350°