Pin me!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Driving force...

The driving force in our journey with the girls' allergies, eczema and other issues, for me anyway, has been to find the cause. To figure out what went wrong... What could we have done differently... Yes I know that we are born with a set of predispositions, a set of genes that respond differently etc.... But can we prevent or change certain aspects?!?! It is my belief that we can! I get myself into trouble often with friends and family due to my heated passion for my ever broadening knowledge for things that I preach about. But to me, health is too important to stifle knowledge. It is easy to get over whelmed and it is easy to blame ourselves for past decisions... Hind sight is 20/20... I look at it this way... We do the best we can with the knowledge that we have, yet our knowledge is ALWAYS changing!!! We can't blame ourselves for decisions that we make with lack of knowledge or the wrong knowledge if that is what we know to be true... BUT we have to want to learn to better our decision making in the future!! On that note, I am beginning a series where I will post information that I have learned through my driving force in our journey, while questioning decisions I made in the past.... More to come, stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment