Pin me!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

NAET Friend or Foe....

About 8 months ago my BFF called me over to her house because they had a friend visiting that I "just had to meet." I rushed over to her house to meet this person who knew a doctor that is indescribably good. I sat and listened and was immediately turned off when I heard "muscle testing." I had done muscle testing, I had been to this type of doctor and he turned out to be the same old. Well a couple months went by and I couldn't stop thinking about the passion in which this guy spoke about his doctor. I called and made an appointment for myself. I knew I wouldn't rest until I tried. After all, there are good doctors and bad ones in every specialty. Well this doctor's specialty is NAET. If you have never heard of NAET you will have to look it up because it is too detailed and too confusing to run through. I still don't fully understand what is going on when I am going for treatments. ;-)

The office visit finally came and I sat down with the doc. I instantly loved him. He listened with interest to all of my concerns and was even very interested in my "hypothesis". He ordered a ton of blood work and spent an extreme amount of time going over it all. I wanted to start with myself because I felt like J is always the guinea pig and it is impossible to fully know, through her, if something is successful. I had horrible acne and have always felt that our family's skin issues are interrelated through inflammation.

After all the testing, we started "treatment". He was treating me for all of the foods that I tested weak too. Meanwhile he had me on krill oil, D3, a Methyl B complex and a pro biotic. My skin was sprinting to clarity! I couldn't believe my eyes. I am certainly still a skeptic and am flabbergasted as to how it is working, but it is clearly working for me! I ONLY break out when I consume the triggers that he has yet treated me for. Its quite insane. 

Three weeks ago I started taking J to see him, he immediately saw exactly what I described and had instant answers for me. J has always run hot, she has always gotten hives from extreme temperatures. She has also always been super sensitive to everything. He described this as "toxic heat" in terms of Chinese Medicine. He prescribed a kidney tonic saying that she has too much yang and not enough yin. Below is the link:
 https://www.acu-market.com/showproduct.aspx?tcid=19&ProductID=7887
Again, I am still skeptic, but we played soccer Sunday for a straight hour in long sleeves and pants in a warehouse setting, with no blotching or itchiness. She has had what we call a "glowing face" pretty much consistently since day three of taking a half tsp two times a day. I can't wait to get her blood work and start her on NAET!!! 

We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment