Pin me!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Egg and wheat free meatballs..

Tonight for dinner I wanted to make the girls something besides meatballs or burgers and chicken for M. I had some grass fed ground beef and I didn't really want to hassle with a vegetable. I cut a spaghetti squash in half and threw it in the oven. But lately the girls have been resisting veggies so I have been trying to get a little more creative. So with some inspiration from a weelicious recipe I made before, I threw two carrots, half an onion, a couple garlic cloves in the veggie mix to chop then added that to some minced spinach. I mushed it all together with the GB and added garlic powder and a pinch of salt. I rolled it into about 1/4 cup sized meatballs then baked them at 350 in muffin tins. The girls ate them up! They were yummy, very flavorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment